2009/07/29

Hong kong book fair




Yesterday , I went to Hong kong book fair with my friend Tracy.
when we g0t there ,so many people were around the book fair stalls, choosing their favor books.
















because I used to be a family teacher of one little boy , so today I need to accompany with him to buy two exercise books in order to inhanse his level.
In such a crowded environment , all of us need to find a skill to live ,at least ,you need to know how to buy a book with minmax output.



pls pay attention of the right picture , are they very cute, the former two are belong Tracy ,and the next two are belong me , because I have a certain feeling of duck, I alway call the duck as "pato"in spanish. I like pato exteremelly.

Have you got a memory of this post of left ?
yeah~ that correct, it first appeared in the TVB teleplay, but both of us never though that it really has a book in the actural world.

Haha .... in the book fair, I brought a book written by 张小娴,called <离别曲>, I was moved by the writting skills of her. And this book is worth you to have a read.
at the finally of the dead line .
most book fair stalls decrease the price of the books in order to attact more and more customers.
the television reperter is busy in the promotion as well.

Haha.... I spend a very significant day , I wish I would buy more book with my friends in the
next book fair.







沒有留言: